Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Whole lot of nothing

Tuesday, August 12th  30 minute training  75°
Solo

Had flash flood warnings all day ... the rain made for some interesting cloud formations and sunsets ... here's a few of the pics on my way through the valley to the house



Morgan waiting patiently for the tacking process to begin


We saddled up with the intention to play with cones, but as soon as I swung in to the saddle we noticed a horse coming down the driveway. A neighbor stopped by to say hello, so we hung around chatting for a bit.  Gave us an opportunity to work on just standing still, so I count that as training.  


Rode out one driveway and in the other, untacked and called it a night.
Morgan's "I want my snacks now" look

Heard from a neighbor earlier in the day that there is a mountain lion in the dunes we normally ride near the house. Until the lion is caught or removed, I won't be riding alone in the dunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment