Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Luppy's first attempt at trail riding

Wednesday, August 6th.  5 minutes and about 95
Solo with Luppy

Was not going to ride today ... have ton of homework and was tired.  Went out to feed with my dog Luppy hot on my heels.  I decided to see if she'd stay close to Morgan if we were off property.  I quick threw on the treeless saddle and hopped on in less than 5 minutes.  Walked Morgan down the north driveway straight out into the desert ... Luppy was ahead of us but close enough to come back if called.
June 2013 - Luppy and I inspecting the interior of an old 1952 Dodge Truck

Rode straight for 3 minutes, turned west toward the main road riding, and then trotted home and was back at the tack shed exactly 5 minutes after leaving.  Luppy listened to me when I called for her and kept pace on the way home, but strayed too far ahead of us when leaving the property.  All in all, an interesting experiment.
Bill and Morgan leave me pictures like this in the camera.  Those two make me laugh


No comments:

Post a Comment