Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Day of the Blurry Pics

Wednesday, August 20th  30 minute ride  88° 
Rode with Bill and Majesty

Got home late, but never too late to sneak in a quick ride.  All of my pictures were coming out blurry, so I handed the camera off to Bill.  His came out blurry too.  Might be time for a new camera!

Today I rode the horse I always dreamed of ... she was bold when the situation called for it, soft and supple when needed, listened and followed all my directions, kept the exact pace and path that was asked of her, and her head was positioned perfectly.  So immensely glad to have her!
Majesty giving his "Wise Arabian" look
or, his "annoyed at having to wait for Amber" look ... whatever

We decided Majesty was going too slow, so we passed them

The road is flat and clear ahead ... Ready to run?

Obligatory selfies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment