Friday, July 11, 2014

Full Moon Ride

Friday, July 11th 85° Left @ 8:20 pm Home @ 9:00 pm
Rode with Bill & Majesty

Such a gorgeous full moon out, we couldn't resist a ride as the sun was falling!  Headed out to the sand dunes just north-east of the house and stayed on the trails as much as possible ... figured it was so nice outside the snakes, jackrabbits, and other wildlife would want to be out as well.  Morgan carried me steadily through the desert with no hesitation or complaints.  For the millionth time, I thought about how lucky I am she chose me ... and how grateful I am that my husband didn't complain when I stole her two years ago.

Bill snapped some pictures of Morgan and I while we were playing around in the dunes.  Morgan looks just as fabulous in black and white as she does in color!




Her shoulders are filling out nicely because of all the extra work we've been putting in this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment