Sunday, November 8, 2015

Twice the fun!

22 minutes - 1.25 miles - Morgan
Grabbed Morgie and ran out the gate as the sun started to slide behind the mountains.  She was nervous today ... means I haven't been keeping up with our walking/riding schedule.  My fault.  
Love spending time with my bestie, Morgie!

17 minutes - 0.76 miles - Rhulain
Quickly untacked Morgan and grabbed Rhulain.  Saddled as quickly as I could and headed out to the open desert.  She wanted to trot so I let her, bringing her to a walk when I knew the ground would be uneven, then let her pick up the trot again.  She was really responsive to cues today, but jumpy.  Love spending time with my Rhu!

Wished I could have spent more time with both of them, but darkness comes all too quickly in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment