Friday, November 20, 2015

Riding Rhu is Fabulous

30 minutes - 1.65 miles - Rhulain and Luppy
Luppy always looks so nervous around the horses.  Good trait to have!
Rhu was just standing there looking gorgeous. Love that mare!


 Wait ... a bridle?  
That can only mean one thing ... riding time!

Best view in the whole world ... right between my horse's ears. *sigh* We trotted most of the way back and I never had to lift the reins; Rhulain knew the way and carried me safely down through the dunes.
Thank you for being fabulous Rhu!

Not sure when I'll be able to ride again ... we have a meeting today to find out when our new children will arrive.  So excited to have them join us in our adventures! 
Maybe one (or both) of them will want to ride with me!
*crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment