Monday, May 25, 2015

Four Horses Got Cuddle Time

31 minutes - Morgan, Bill & Majesty - 1.59 miles
23 minutes - Rhulain - 0.90 miles
10 minutes - Wasabi - ground work

 
Rhu was inspecting Bill's hoof cleaning technique
She seemed to approve (really, she was begging to go too)


Morgan and I heading out & waiting on the boys

It was such a lovely ride ... no stress, no fuss, no worries ... weather just right and the clouds were amazing

Once we got back, I put a halter on Rhu and went for a walk down the street to the sand dunes

She got a bit nervous, then I realized she had spotted the quad coming down the road.  We stepped off the road and let them pass.  She watched it for a few seconds, then we continued on 

We climbed a dune, let her survey the area (and snack a bit) before we headed down the dune at a walk.  We took a different path home, crossing the open desert with jackrabbits bounding about
Great walk ... The only thing is, she doesn't hold still for pictures!


Wasabi wanted some attention too.  So, I tossed the halter on and took her for a walk around the monorail.  She pressed her nose to the glass, then stepped back and nodded.  I'd swear that horse was admiring her reflection.  Oh Bill, you have one spoiled horse.

I put Wasabi back, then started to walk back to the house when I heard Rhu call out.  I turned to see all four mares standing there watching me.  I sighed with contentment ... I get to live out childhood dreams every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment