Friday, July 10, 2015

Finally! Horse Time!

33 minutes - 1.05 miles - Morgan, Bill & Majesty
25 minutes - 1.03 miles - Rhulain, Bill & Wasabi
Morgan and I were in a goofy mood and spent most of our walk time making silly faces, whispering smooshy things in each other's ears, and hugging.  I missed my Morgie girl!

Bill and Majesty were more distinguished, but I think they missed each other too.  Majesty kept slowing down like he wanted to hang out just a little longer.

We got home with enough light left to take Rhu and Wasabi out for a walk
We found some plywood and carpet laying on the ground, which became a learning opportunity.  Wasabi stepped right over it and was bored.  Rhu wasn't sure.  She sniffed it, looked for a way around it, then with some encouragement, stepped on it and hustled to the other side.  

She immediately came over for some comfort, hugs, and praise.  I was quite willing to oblige!
Wasabi and Rhu posed for pictures on the way back from our walk ... that Wasabi is a beauty and she's filled out nicely.  Can't wait to get her into shape and have her ride beside Rhu and I.

For me though, Rhulain is absolutely gorgeous.  I love that when we walk, she always has to be right next to me, almost touching but not quite.  So infatuated with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment