Sunday, October 25, 2015

Einstein's 2nd Vacation

Einstein does well in the car ... give him a fluffy blanket and he goes right to sleep.  He's totally adorable.

We visited my hometown and watched the sun set over the water.  I wondered how many sunsets I forgot to appreciate in the 28 years I lived there.  Loved being home, seeing my parents, and smelling the salty air.

The next day we went to visit the city of Burbank, California.  Poor Einstein had to be carried in my purse for hours at a time because we went to a DVD signing for the movie "Christine."

Then we drove to Griffith Park to visit the Bronson Caves.  Why?  Well, because it's where ...

the Batmobile came out of the "Batcave" and ...
 (my absolutely favorite television show of all time)
There's a wonderful view of the "Hollywood" sign and my amazing spouse

No comments:

Post a Comment