Tuesday, October 6, 2015

You know you've lived in the desert too long when it's 72 degrees and you think "Sweatshirt Weather! Woo Hoo!"

0.5 miles - 12 minutes - Morgan

Overcast, damp ground, sun slipping quickly behind the mountain ... perfect time to squeeze in a walk.  Right?!
I told Morgan she looks like a branded mustang with all that dirt on her neck.  She ignored my comments and grooming attempts in favor of snacking, as usual. 

The goat and Ryver were up to their usual chaotic play ... bark, feigned head butt, romping around ... good times.

I always love getting the first hoof print in the sand after a rain.  Feels like we're the first ones to ever traverse that area.  Got my boot print as well ... just Me and Morgie doing me and Morgie things.
Wasabi and Rhulain looked on as we cruised by the turn out.  Neither wanted to walk, they just wanted dinner to be delivered.

Not much to say ... quick half mile walk with my bestie.  As usual, no fuss, lots of checking me for food, and the obligatory cheesy photo that Morgie likes to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment