Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Who Wore It Best?

27 minutes - 1.15 miles - Rhulain

Bought a new handmade leather bitless bridle so I didn't have to keep adjusting the black one.  I thought it was going to be too large, but it fit Rhulain with no issues.  Encouraged, I tried it on Morgan.  Dreamy fit for them both!  It will probably end up on Morgie as I like the black on Rhu.

Love the quality though! If I could get a black one for Rhu I would do it in a minute!
 
Rhu was very "in my face."  Couldn't get her to hold still for a picture, so everything turned out blurry.  She made sure she was sure close enough for cuddles or scratches.  Funny girl!
Rhu was in a great mood tonight ... we walked for about two minutes before she nudged me.  She wanted to trot, so we did.  I jogged along beside her from the gate to the first sand dune.  We walked up and down dunes to stretch our legs and then at her request we jogged home for 0.15 miles.  I was winded, she was not.

When we got home, Rhulain spotted Bill and made a beeline for him. She wanted her ears rubbed, and he obliged.  She's so spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment