Sunday, April 10, 2016

Three in one day!

17 minutes - 1.00 mile - Morgan
25 minutes - 1.00 mile - Rhulain
20 minutes - 0.50 mile - Wasabi
 Morgan and I took a quick one mile ride and then we rode back home to find Bill had a fire going.  We strode up to it and she seemed bored.  No need for desensitizing.  Two carrots for you my darling.
 Hey Rhu, want to go for a walk?  Walk? Yes!
 We walked for a mile and she seemed happy about being out.  Guess yard work isn't for her after all.
Say cheese Rhu ... CHEESE!
 Then Rhu and I walked by the fire.  She wouldn't get as close, but she didn't back away either.  Good girl Rhu.
I thought I was done for the day but when I returned Rhu to the turn out, Wasabi shoved her face into the halter.  Well, ok.  She and I did some ground work ... she's rusty but not bad.  I walked her by the fire, but she could care less.

 Fed everyone, gave carrots, and collected snuggles from all my favorite horses.  Good day indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment