Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A New Angle

67 minutes - 2.28 miles - Rhulain
 With the time change, it is really dark in the morning when I go out to feed.  Rhu was very hyped and circled me constantly. As long as my feet kept moving forward, I just let her circle until she calmed down.
It didn't take long for her to settle down and walk softly beside me.  We headed left off the main road rather than right and ventured into areas I had never been to before.
Found some bones on our walk ... guess that makes the scenery more interesting.  Lots of interesting footing today and we had to backtrack twice because I didn't know the area.
 We did find places to let her graze for a bit.  She was adorable but seems very unsure of herself lately.  We may need to institute more ground work in our routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment