Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Morning Escape

Bill went out to feed the horses this morning ... only to find them running around the property. Someone (me) did not secure the turn out gate and one of the horses must have pushed their way out.  And of course, where one goes, the others must follow.
Wasabi was glad to be led around with a lead rope and carrot slices

Bill came in the house to tell me about the escapees, so I grabbed the camera and a bag of carrot slices and headed outside.  I announced that Santa brought me exactly what I wanted ... a Morgan!  Bill was not amused.
Look which two were pretending not to see me or the carrots.  Once Sundance figured out I had snacks, she ditched Morgan in a heartbeat

Majesty was the first one to be caught.  Wasabi realized the goat was eating carrots, so she came running over to get a few herself.  Who was the hardest to catch? *sigh* Morgan.  She only came in when she realized everyone else was in their stalls having breakfast and she was all alone.  Needless to say, no carrots for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment