Thursday, September 11, 2014

Quickie

Thursday, September 11th  5 minute ride  
Solo, bareback


Had no intention of riding ... but, somehow, whenever I get near Morgan I just can't seem to resist.  

I pulled her out of the arena and gave her some feed while I filled water buckets and fed the other horses.  She left her food to see what I was doing, so I climbed up the side of the rails and slid on her back ... no reins, no saddle. 

She walked the length of the turn out, then wandered around in the front yard for a bit before turning back to where her dinner was waiting.  On the way back she started to trot but slowed down after only a few strides. It was a fun diversion to my evening chores :)


Morgan and I setting up a trail challenge for the ACTHA in November 2013. She had to sniff each water bottle before I pulled them out of the basket.  She's a funny girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment