Saturday, September 27, 2014

More Baths!

Saturday, September 27th

It's starting to be a bit chilly in the morning and the horse's "fur pajamas" are starting to show, so I figured it was time for their last summer baths.  I only managed to get 3 out of the 5 done, but there's always next weekend for Wasabi & Sundance.

First I started with Traveller ... he kinda looked like a puppy sniffing the ground and once he discovered the "delightful" aroma of alfalfa was coming from the trailer, he stood like a pointer for a bit before trying to grab a snack.  Silly old man.


Majesty is NOT a fan of the goat ... here he is closing his eyes and wishing the goat would go away.  That didn't work, so he tried making silly faces and noises, which did work, much to his surprise!

Morgan was supposed to be drying in the sunshine while I filled the dinner buckets, but she kept giving me "the eye" while I worked.  So I held out a cube and she promptly yoinked it and turned her head away, just in case I wanted it back or something.

Morgan's resigned face before the bath starts, and her "look at me, I'm gorgeous" pose after her bath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment