Thursday, January 22, 2015

Morning Work Out

30 minutes 
Ground work 20 minutes & Riding 10 minutes

Since it's so bright at 6:30 am, I decided to switch to a morning work out instead of in the dark.  She looked like she was falling asleep as I tacked her this morning.  I think I may have heard her snore :)

We walked over the boards for 10 minutes, then walked out the front gate and into the desert for 10 minutes before I climbed up in the saddle and had her trot back to the house.  She didn't want to trot ... she really wanted to move out much faster so it was a bit of tussle to keep her at a trot.  Then we rode at a walk through the yard and over the boards for a cool down.

Since she's not a fan of the sand dunes, I think I'll alter our path and head down the street for our next walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment