Sunday, August 7, 2016

Quads. *rolls eyes*

35 minutes - 1.60 miles - Rhulain
 I had 30 minutes before the kid's bedtime, so fixed dinner and handed him off to Bill.  I grabbed Rhulain's halter and headed out for our favorite 1.5 mile path.  There were quads running amok on the street, and I hoped they wouldn't go down our path.  I seriously contemplated putting up a sign letting them know we are on that path and please be cautious.
10 minutes into our walk, I heard the quads running around the sand dunes we had just passed.  We waited a few minutes to see if they would follow the wash we were on, but they crossed over to the next sand dunes.  While we were waiting, Rhu and I practiced our selfies ... she keeps trying to take the picture herself, or shove me out of the way.  Ah well, it's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment