Thursday, June 2, 2016

Making Tracks

21 minutes - 1.10 miles - By Myself
I invited Morgan to go on a walk with me today, but she had her cranky pants on ... she's in heat.
I called out for Rhu, but she completely ignored me.

So, I went for a walk all by myself ... no kid, no dog, no horse.  I can't remember the last time I was alone.  I saw Rhulain hoof prints, my boot prints, lizard tail drag marks, rabbit tracks, and crow tracks.  I realized the crow tracks were congregated around a stuffed animal of some sort ... then I had to laugh at the thought of their surprise when all they got was stuffing for all their effort.

Anyone passing by might have thought I was nuts just standing there alone in the desert laughing.  So, I stifled the giggles and walked on grinning like a crazy person.

No comments:

Post a Comment