Sunday, March 1, 2015

Happy Birthday Morgan!

13 Minute Ride
Morgan - Solo
0.71 miles
Starting the new month out right ... full of cuddles and smiles

It was wet, cold, and windy yesterday.  Today it was wet, cold, and windy.  Since it wasn't getting any better, I decided to hang out with Morgan for a while.
 
We celebrated her "birthday" by sweet talking Bill into taking a few pictures of Morgan and I before we went for a ride.  Morgan found a few mints in my pockets and was happy to stand around snacking and posing.

Nothing says Happy Birthday like cheesy photos!

 
We only rode for a few minutes ... the wind picked up and was blowing sand in our eyes.  So, I rode Morgan home, untacked her, and gave her some warmed beet pulp before returning her to the herd.  

I just adore my Morgie girl and look forward to many more years with my bestie.

No comments:

Post a Comment