Saturday, March 14, 2015

First Bath of the Year

45 minute ride
Rode Morgan & ponied Reagan for 20
Rode Morgan with Bill & Majesty for 25
3.11 miles
Morgan and I headed out for a quick ride with our buddy Reagan in tow

Reagan wasn't too happy with the arrangement.  She dragged her feet and kept twitching her ears, but kept moving forward.  She and Morg are in heat, but behaved well considering the circumstances ... not too mareish.

When we arrived home, we saw Bill and Majesty heading up one of the dunes by our house.  I put Reagan away and Morgan and I raced off to catch the "boys."  We rode around the open desert for a while then headed home.

Since it was still light and Morgan was smelly, she got a bath.  I let her wander around the yard to snack (and dry) for a while, but as soon as I put her in the turn out she decided she needed a sand bath.  
Lucky she's cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment