Wednesday, June 13, 2012

June 13, 2012

Rode Morgan - first time ever riding 5 days in a row!
I love that when I am outside, Morgan is watching me.  Anytime I face the stalls or turn out, she's looking right at me

We walked the path from last night and then I mounted.  Still having trouble getting her to hold still on the first few times, but it is dinner time and she wants to go, go, go!  We rode the pattern we just walked.  Had a little hesitation at the corner - she doesn't like the sun directly in her face, but we turned the corner and walked nicely to the side driveway before I let her trot.  

We were going to do the pattern twice, but she seemed interested in exploring the area between the goats and the street so we hung out there for a while.  She stared off towards Amy's house for a while - no idea why.

We left and played in the sandy area by the turn out, down the walkway by the neighbor's house, then turned and walked back to the driveway before I let her run to the tack shed.  We goofed around a bit more until she found the goat's feed in front of the tack shed.  The I had to fight her for a bit to avoid the rebar.  Not too bad, just insistent.

Went down the driveway one more time before calling it a night.  She did trip as she was running back to the tack shed, but pulled out of it ... thought we were going to take a header!


No comments:

Post a Comment