Tuesday, June 12, 2012

June 12, 2012 - Sundance's Escape

So proud of Morgan! 

We went out at dinner time and took a walk by the goats, around a bush, crossed the driveway, circled and crossed the street, circled bush and came back.  Then I got in the saddle and we rode that same pattern with only minor moving of the reins once!

Then we marched out by the arena and out to the street.  We wandered through the area in front of the yard and were going down the driveway when Morgan spun around ... Sundance was behind us.  I had left her stall and the turn out open.  I hopped off, walked them both back, and put Dance away.

I walked Morgan back down the driveway and down the street to the corner of Cicchi & Emerald, around the yard and back down the driveway.  I re-mounted and rode for a bit more before letting her finish dinner.  

The girl was ready to go down the driveway and out into the open desert - darn me for leaving Sundance's gate open.

No comments:

Post a Comment