Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Oh how I have missed you Morgie girl

27 minutes
Rode Morgan
1.66 miles

Our life has been crazy busy ... classes on Saturday, tickets for baseball games, pie auctions, new tattoos, date nights, running errands, taking friends out to lunch, rearranging horse stalls ... and barely any time to ride.  When there is a moment, it's extremely windy, or wet, or both.  *sigh*

Tonight I was able to spend a few minutes with my Morgie girl.  Even though it had been 10 days since I was able to saddle Morgan, she was just as good as gold.  No high-headed, snorty, in heat attitude, just calm and smooth, even when the rest of the herd was calling out to her from a half mile away.  I'm simply amazed at how incredible she is and feel so very lucky she chose me.

Thank you Morgan ... thank you a million times over

No comments:

Post a Comment