Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Day of Silly Faces

Saturday, November 8th  60 minute ride 
Rode with Bill and Majesty

Normally I am in charge of the camera, drinks, snacks, extra batteries, or whatever can be stuffed in to the saddle bags.  This time I handed the saddle bag off to Bill once we left the property, which meant we got some very different pictures :)

Our goat (Eclipse, or "Lips" for short), decided heading out on the trail sounded like fun ...
Hey guys, where ya going, can I come?  Slow down, I have short legs!  
I'm coming!  Wait, that bush looks tasty ... I'll see you later.

Whenever the camera comes out, so do the silly faces ... tongues sticking out, cheesy grins, downright goofy looks, and grinning goats!

We explored an area we hadn't been through before ... what better way to have an adventure than getting off the beaten path with your favorite person and most awesome horses?

Bill took the lead for a while, and was taking pictures over his shoulder ... he makes me laugh ... perhaps he should be in charge of the camera more often!
What's that in the sky?  A bird, a plane, superman?  Nope, just me and Morgan waiting for the boys to catch up.

Just a great day filled with smiles and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment